Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ooops my bad me tired

I’m veeerrry tired and I should be sleeping right now and I forgot to write yesterday, but technically today is yesterday since its past midnight and I’m just going to lie and change the time from 01:38 to…. 11:38! Since its the same day for me and I haven’t gone to bed yet! I so wish I had.

I woke up at 7something crazy o’clock! Went to uni, had a few lectures, had a discovery/volunteer meeting, saw my nana and her co worker for awhile, did some shopping and went to work. From 6-11:30pm. I needed to leave at like 10:30 and a guy I had just met said he’d stay on an extra hour for me so I could leave and then he uh, didn’t. And it was too busy to let me go so I had to beg teh mother to drive 30-odd minutes in the night and rain (and roads she hates! and she’s normally sleeping at 11:30 you know!) to come and get me.

I worked yesterday and will be working tomorrow form 10am to 6pm so opposites of today really. Omg I really need to sleep. I got home after midnight and literately showed and ate food and its already almost 2am! My legs ache and my feet but I’m wearing my brand new slippers!

Slipper love <3 They make me happy and they are sooo comfy! £12 from New Look but I had 10% discount and I don’t normally wear normal slippers since they are so easy to take off etc. I love wearing my knitted boots and fake uggs around the house and now I have slipper versions so yay! I also bought bow headbands. One’s for an early Madonna type look for my friends 80’s themed party and one was half price since I was buying the other, a smaller grey one which I already have in green.

Now I really am going to bed, yay sleep =]

[Via http://lisamello.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment