Sunday, February 28, 2010

Tickets: AvA, Crazy Heart

Tickets went on sale today for the May 6 Angels & Airwaves show at the 930 Club, and I bought one. In these situations, I normally buy two tickets, on the thinking that I’ll find someone who’ll be interested in attending the gig with me. For Angels, though, I had trouble thinking of anyone who’d be especially into it.

Anyway, I’m looking forward to the show. I bet the live act is polished. One thing I’m not sure of is the crowd. What will the median age be? I’m guessing 30. My sense is that Blink’s popularity peaked in at the turn of the century, and I bet the median age of their fan base back then was about 20.

I also got a movie ticket today: Crazy Heart. I can’t remember the last time I went to the movies.

[Via http://gilli.es]

No comments:

Post a Comment