Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let's start the week off right!

I really am trying to get back into a routine of posting. I am sure that I will reach one soon. To start off the week I would like to update my “blog intentions.” I first started this blog as a countdown to studying in Japan next fall quarter. The blog was going to update my progress as well as posting other interesting bits of information. However, even though going to Japan is still a goal that I have, right now it is not exactly something that I see happening in the near future. Even though I  have only been at University for a year, I have already declared my major and need to focus on taking core classes for that major so that I will be able to graduate next spring 桜

Summary: I still would like to go to Japan, but right now I need to focus on other important items 音譜

In the meantime, as my major is Cinema Studies, I have been watching lots of different films and TV shows, as well as reading interesting film articles. I watched an Japanese TV show last quarter that had a very well edited opening and it got even better when I realized that the opening for the show changed several times. And it got even better when I realized that there was a second season of the show too.

So, starting today I would like to share the different openings in order, starting with season 1, which is called Ef: A Tale of Memories.

Opening 1:

Along with this video, here is a link to the Chanel Spring-Summer 2010 collection.

http://www.chanel.com/fashion/8#8-spring-summer-2010-haute-couture-chanel-fashion-show-16,1

I promise that it will be worth your time scanning through the outfits. For me they seem to be giving off an “Alice in Wonderland” sort of look. I also found these shoes at Nordstrom. If only I had $300 to just casually spend ラブラブ

Well, I hope that this post helped start your week off right. I will update again tomorrow 星空

[Via http://rjapan.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment