Saturday, February 6, 2010

The 10 movies you shouldn't watch from 2009

We live in a world of entertainment and, in my opinion, it is more then normal that, thanks to the advanced tecniques, 3D graphics and WHAT THEY CHARGE US to see, rent or buy a film, that the movies industry should give us some real good stuff to entertain our free time! I know I have high expectations and maybe too high standards but sometimes I really find myself in my video store, after i’ve whatched all the good ones, to get DVDs that I don’t know and I haven’t read about online.. Well, most of the time, after I spent those 90 minutes in front of the TV with my wife, we ask oursevels: WHY HAVEN’T WE DONE SOMETHING BETTER???.. So, before I start planning for a better hobby, maybe like playing Monopoly or Scrabble against our PCs, once the “good movies are out”, please allow me to give you this piece of advice… DON’T WASTE YOU TIME WATCHING…:

Entertainment rate Movie My Review My Wife comments - 20

The Final Destination

I was quite a fan of the first 3 movies and actually this wasn’t that bad.. but once it ended I felt sorry for the time I wasted watching this. I agree - 250

This Is It

I refused to watch this but I really think that is too cheap to speculate on Jacko… let’s remember him for the good he has done.. Thriller! I agree -500

Dragonball: Evolution

All I have to say about this is.. WHY? ok with the effect and the karate… but.. Ok Anna, give me the remote, better Myth busters! I erased this completely from my memory! - 1000

Angels & Demons

NO NO NO!!! I almost liked the Da vinci Code… but this??? a pure waste of my time! Is it so easy to pick on the Vatican… Better download some more episodes of Family guy from Rapid share! Watched it all… got bored! - 1500

The Pink Panther 2

I am a huge fan of the first original Pink Panther series, the one with Peter Sellers. WHY DO WE HAVE TO SUFFER LIKE THIS!!! Why don’t we tell Steve Martin that he ain’ t funny at ALL! I refused to watch it - 3000

Alien Trespass

I watched it all.. one late night when I had nothing better to do.. I could have come up with something better! I refused to watch it - 7259

Year One

I am a big Jack Black fan… what has he done here? WHY THIS MOVIE? If he was in the need of money I could have pay a couple of Big Mac for him. Jack.. please let’s go back to the school of Rock!! I last 3 minutes.. then I went to sleep - 10000

Brüno

I saw it was lame from the trailers but there was nothing better to rent that day… didn’t finish it, not funny, what else can I say? I refused to watch it - 11250

Super Capers

Couldn’t finish it.. too lame. I wonder who paid to see this “thing” at the theater.. actually who paid to make this???? after 35 seconds I refused to watch it - 125000

2012: Supernova

An incredibly lame Z movie.. one hour and some of pure boredom. If your friends invite you to see this movie surely he/she is upset with you or is a nut case! I spent most of the time in the kitchen

[Via http://lordivanet.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment